AVIA USA SMART DEADBOLT+ – COMING SOON. The new Avia Smart Deadbolt+ is due to bring the Avia standard of security and convenience to the USA. Uses Apple iOS HomeKit technology and works with Apple Home Keys.
Avia USA Smart Deadbolt +
The new Avia Smart Deadbolt+ is due to bring the Avia standard of security and convenience to the USA.
So, what does it all mean?
Apple Home Keys allows you to unlock compatible smart devices with ease via your Apple devices. You can unlock the Avia Smart Deadbolt+ with an Apple Home Key available on your iPhone or Apple Watch.
Apple Homekit allows you to control your smart home from your Apple devices. The Avia Smart Deadbolt+ will appear in your Apple Home app, and you can view, manage and control this device from your iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, or HomePod. Please note – Some features of Avia products aren’t available within the Apple Home app.
The Avia iOS app is available on the Apple App Store. The iOS app will allow you to control all of your Avia Smart home products from your Apple devices, for example, your iPhone and your Apple Watch.
AVIA SMART DEADBOLT+ FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY
- Elegant design available in Satin Chrome.
- Other colours to follow.
- Operate with Apple Home or the Avia free app
- Easy to setup and operate using Bluetooth® LE technology.
- NFC enabled
- Works with Apple Home Keys.
- Comes with a ‘Standby’ physical key.
- Configurable Auto-locking function.
- Configurable audio response/feedback .
- Soft-touch 10 – key keypad.
- Siri voice control capable.
- More than one year battery life (in normal use)
- Optional Key-fob available
- Optional Finger-print reader
more than just smart
- Improves home security and helps in crime prevention.
- Uses Apple iOS HomeKit technology.
- Free Avia app downloadable on the Apple Appstore.
- Works with iPhone, iPad, and the Apple Smartwatch.
- Check status using the Avia or the Home app.
- This device can be used with Apple Home automation.
- Avia gives you total control. Share alerts with family and friends.
- Alerts can be sent ‘locally’* via Bluetooth® and remotely by cloud technology if you have an Apple Homehub.
- ‘Over the air’ firmware updates using the Avia app*.
*Within range of a home hub